Finally reached 100 days of streak🔥

Ahmer Saud
21 replies
Hello everyone its the second time i reached 100 days of streak, just waiting for it to break , again 😂. I know it doesn’t matter alot but still its a thing. So, share your streak.

Replies

Michael Shver
Congratulations, it's a big achievement! I'm on my 61st day! 🔥
Heyalbert
Congrats! keep it up man! I'm on 81days
Jose Garrido
Congrats! I’m just reaching 30
Otis Wu
Wow, hitting a 100-day streak is no small feat, Ahmer Saud! Your dedication is truly inspiring.
Gong Zijian
Huge congratulations on hitting the 100-day streak, Ahmer Saud! Your dedication and consistency are truly inspiring.
Terrence Kelleman
OMG I was just sharing a story when I lost a streak on a flight from HK to NYC (16hrs) and landed jet lagged and out of it. Now i'm at 100 (tomorrow) and will never end my streak EVER. lol
Ahmer Saud
@terrence_kelleman kudos to you for bouncing back and reaching a 100-day streak , that's no small feat!
Milli Sen
Congratulations 🎊
Jake Tital
Here's to your next 100 days. See you at the top!
Tiep Vu
Do not underestimate the power of consistency. 100 days of streak tell a lot about your fighting spirit, which is the core of entrepreneurship I think.
Ahmer Saud
@tiepvuvan As i said " I know it doesn’t matter alot but still its a thing." and that thing is Consistency. Thank you for your support!! 💖
Tiep Vu
@ahmer_saud We would love to have your support too, Ahmer! We're launching right now, hope to hear your thoughts!
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Congrats!
Letty
Launching soon!
Congrats! I'm on 17days